Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let's Get Rich and Buy Our Parents Homes in the South of France


The last post I published I wrote something along the lines of listening to music that makes my soul happy and I've kind of been dwelling on that thought quite a bit. First of all, I love that phrase. I love talking about my soul because I'm not really sure where it is or what it looks like or what it's trying to tell me but I've always liked a good mystery. I just know what makes it happy, and I guess that's all that matters. And this song makes my soul happy, like a Christmas morning happy. Her voice is beautiful and darling and if we lived in some strange universe where we chose our qualities and perks, her voice would be my first pick.

So enjoy.

And have a fabulous day of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment