Friday, April 5, 2013

Sorry for the Lack of...

I've been gone for the past couple of days. Sorry for the lack of posting. And the lack of mentioning that I was going somewhere. And the lack of coming up with more lacks.

But.

I signed up for a spontaneous trip a couple weeks ago, a VERY high on life decision that I'm so glad I took advantage of. I wish I had pictures to show you, but most didn't turn out well on my iPhone camera. I swear I've never wanted a better camera more in my life, but I hope to get one in the near future.

Anyways.

I hate reading posts without pictures, so we'll cut to the chase. I have an Instagram for my blog. It's like legit and everything. I've had it for a while but I keep on forgetting to share it with you folks.

So go follow me here.

And don't be shy about emailing me! I've got a big series (surprise!) coming up and I'd love LOVE love to have a couple of guest bloggers. Even if you don't have a blog, but like to try it out, send me an email. Contact me. Give me a buzz. Hit me up.

You can find my email here.

Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment