Monday, April 29, 2013

Ehh.

The smell of rain and newly mowed grass fills the air around my house. The sweet combination is one I've missed for quite some time. A little moment of fabulous in my currently cluttered life.


I've been getting a feeling of unsatisfaction in everything I do recently. Things that used to make me feel happy I now brush off with an uninterested "ehh". It's like when you start using drugs and then you slowly have to do more and more and more and more to get that same feeling that you experienced the first time. (You can totally tell I'm in high school from that analogy but you get the point.)


I don't know what it is, but I'm beginning to get extremely irritated with it.


I'm usually not the one to have an insufficient amount of happiness in my life either, making things all the more hard. And it's not like I'm sinking into depression or anything, I'm just at a standstill moment. I'm in the valley of my mountain. At my low, soon to embark on a high. Being pricked with a thorn, only a couple of inches from a rose.

I'm pretty determined to get out of this hole I'm stuck in. Let's hope for the best.


Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment