Saturday, August 31, 2013

Less Than Happy First Week of School

I swear, I'm really trying to not get into the habit of telling you all about my life as I'm pretty sure it resembles your life and your friends lives and basically every teenager I know lives, but writing is like a good friend to me, and when something goes wrong you vent to your friend, right?

So, ever since I updated you all on my first day of school, I've had a less than happy week. Things aren't really going my way. My tear bank has depleted and that feeling of disappointment and regret and other sad adjectives lingers in my stomach. It's gut wrenching and stings madly like a bee anytime my thoughts wander back to what's stressing me, and I hate hate hate it.

I've been doing a lot of praying this week. I've been doing a lot of venting this week. I've been doing a lot of crying this week. It's been a little less than pleasant (ok, maybe a lot less than pleasant). And I'm slowly recovering from the stress that nobody seems to understand.

It's been one of those weeks that everybody has once in a blue moon. And slowly but surely, my problems will resolve and in three weeks life will be sunshine and lollipops and I'll laugh about getting so stressed out about such a silly thing.

And I just want to clear up that it's not girl drama or that kind of mess that teenage girls always seem to get in to. I literally made it through middle school and only had one big "problem" with my friends, and I'm currently into my second year of high school and have yet to get involved into anything that didn't take more than ten minutes and an apology from both parties to resolve. I just get tired of hearing that girls are so much drama and blah blah blah. A majority of my friends are girls and we sort through our rare problems easily. And not to bash anyone who deals with drama on a regular basis, but I'd just like to let the world know that there are some girls who are able to glide through their teen years with limited girl issues.

I'm sorry for the promised post that's sitting under the drafts tab still, but I'm just sorting through my disorganized life at the moment, trying to figure out what's really important to me.

Have a fabulous long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment