Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Best of January

Sometimes I feel that a single post doesn't give a beautiful picture justice. Most of the time I want to show it off over and over again. To feed my urge, I want to do a monthly post about my favorite pictures from the previous month.

Since I had a lack of photo shoots last month, I'm going to extend it to January and December.

I want to re-shine the light on my favorite photos and I may even do a 'Best of 2013' at the end of the year, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.



I had a blast collecting photos for my black and white project. I've already snapped a dozen more since then, gearing up for another post on the same topic.




My trip to the beach brought me a lot of insight on how I plan on spending the future, and some amazing pictures as well. I love how the seagull pictures look like paintings. When I would look back on this post I often thought that the first two looked 'over edited' although all I did was run them through a filter. Then there would be other days where I thought they looked absolutely perfect. I guess I have an ever changing critical eye, one that I hope will benefit me well into the future.


I've probably taken a dozen pictures of the same bird's nest, but this one still prevails as my favorite.



I got a lot of fantastic pictures out of this post.


This is probably my second favorite picture from the same bird's nest.


This post gave me some spectacular pictures as well. I love looking back and seeing how far I've come and how much more I can go. It gives me a real push to keep up what I'm doing.

I hope ya'll have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment