Saturday, February 2, 2013

Better Things to Come

My phone reads that it's Saturday, meaning I'm a day late and a dollar short of a Friday Phone Dump, blog post, and a mile long list of other things that were supposed to be done yesterday. But I mean absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

I guess making memories was my priority Friday. I spent the time from when I got out of school until ten last night at my school's basketball games, cheering on friends and smack talking the other team (we got a little mean and went a little crazy, but hey, that's what the student section is for).

Not to mention I have a book project due in English on Monday and I'm only like 50% of the way done with my book and have no component of the project part even done. Thankfully my years of experience in the art of winging it are about to pay off.

I know I'm unforgivably behind in the blog posting department but you've gotta cut me some slack. All week in class I've been hit with amazing ideas for a post in the middle of a lesson but there's just not enough hours in the day.

I'm planning on coming back with a bang this week. I've got two photo shoots that need to be blogged about and a new idea for what I hope becomes a monthly post. Great things are to come.

Friday Phone Dump:


Not my best phone dump either, but my dog is just super photogenic. And cute.

Hope you're having a fabulous Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment