And yes, I know, I know. Another blog award. I just love doing them, alright?
F @ The Fence of Stars has nominated me for the Sunshine Award so if we're really looking for someone to be the scapegoat and show up at her doorstep with pitchforks and fire, then she's your girl. Kidding, kidding. Personally I'd show up at her doorstep with a pizza and my top five movies to show my personal gratitude for the nomination. I love blog awards as I like to talk about myself. Ego issues? Me? Never.
1) State five facts about yourself.
2) Answer the five questions.
3) Create five new questions and nominate how many ever bloggers your heart desires.
1) I've been recently obsessed with the song The New Workout Plan by Kanye West. It's not my most proudest obsession by any means.
2) I start school tomorrow. Cheers to another long nine months of education.
3) I love watching documentaries. My favorite kinds are the ones documenting cults. Why? Not sure.
4) There is not a TV channel I hate more than HGTV. I don't understand how they have five separate shows following people buying houses. I do not find that fun or exciting. Now a reality show about toddlers getting spray tans and crying because they didn't win ultimate grand supreme while their moms live vicariously through them? That's exciting.
5) It's 11 am and my phone is already at 20% battery. I'm not sure if that means I use my phone waaaay too much or that my phone just has a shitty battery life. We'll go with the latter.
(1). What is your favourite mythical creature?
I'm going to jump out on a limb here and say Dobby the House Elf. I know, I know, he's probably not the mythical creature you were hoping for, but I couldn't resist. I mean elves are mythical creatures, right?
(2). If you had to change accents, which would you choose?
Probably an English accent because I'm mainstream.
(3). What was the last good book you read?
Shit, I must say this is quite hard. I finished My Sister's Keeper a little while ago and its ending was quite amazing, so I'll go with that.
(4). What's your favourite modern slang word/phrase?
Probably rad. Except it's not very modern, but it is slang. I'm trying not to over achieve here, okay?
(5). What's a little-known fact you just found out?
I didn't just find these out, but they're my personal favorite little known facts: Anne Frank's sister also had a diary, it was just never found. Also Martin Luther King Jr. limited his wife's role in the civil rights movement because he expected her to be a house wife. There was also a girl named Claudette Colvin who refused to give up her seat to a white woman nine months before Rosa Parks did, but the NAACP decided to not publicize (and for the most part) not represent her because she was 15, unmarried, and pregnant.
My five questions:
1) Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
2) What's your most viewed post?
3) What do you believe is the biggest flaw among people?
4) What's your biggest blogging challenge?
5) What is the theme song of your life?
And I nominate everyone reading this post because I'm uncreative like that and most the people that I would nominated have been recently nominated. Leave your answers in the comment section below. Or create your own post and leave us the link. Thanks everyone.
Have a fabulous day.